HM3 problème d import et HUD winamax

Depuis une mise à jour, l adresse d’import des mains a changé. J ai bien changé le chemin pour importer mes mains mais ça ne se fait pas automatiquement je suis obligé de cliquer sur importer les mains après chaque session. Évidement pas de HUD du coup
avez vous eu ce problème depuis une mise à jour de HM3? Et comment résoudre mon problème?
Merci d’vance

Winamax recently updated their software to change the hand history folder location so you need to install the new HM3 beta* version to support this change in the Winamax software.

• Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - ‹ Exit › the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
  • Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=beta
  • Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
  • Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems please make sure that HM3 is properly configured to auto import from the new hand history folder, and ‹ Remove › the old folder from the HM3 Site Settings, as instructed in this guide - Holdem Manager 3 View FAQ

If none of that helps: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ - Holdem Manager 3 View FAQ - and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

*Note: You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] ‹ Check for Updates › and [x] ‹ Prompt for beta updates › options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - ‹ Check for updates… › option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum - HM3 Releases - or in our FAQs - Holdem Manager 3 View FAQ

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold’em Manager

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse rapide!

après téléchargement et installation de la version Beta, le HUD marche de nouveau.
Par contre toujours pas d importation automatique des mains, obligé de le faire manuellement en fin de sesion via

Screenshot - dcae02ac9f3657abe4064030349f9ae4 - Gyazo

@HMSupport
Think of me how I love you and you will deliver me, you will break this real bug that keeps me away from you
#note caddy #range wizard #janvier 2022 #reg

I suspect that this has a link with the « sample hero » of pokerstars

If the HUD works the hands should be auto importing. Make sure you have the [x] ‹ Automatically Refresh › option enabled on the Live Play view.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the ‹ Contact Support › link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold’em Manager

a) For the Apps menu issue: Please create a support ticket via the ‹ Contact Support › link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

b) For the stakes issue: We had you send in hands for testing and were not able to reproduce the issue so we offered you a remote support session but as far as I know you never replied with your availability.

Please ‹ Contact Support › with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a Remote Support session - https://greenwichmeantime.com/time/to/gmt-local/

If there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit it into our schedules so you need to give us a few different day and time ranges to choose from.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below first:
1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until ‹ No New Important Updates are Found › (this may require multiple restarts and multiple ‹ check for updates ›), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel - Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
2 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold’em Manager

OMG HM3 propose une version beta pour l’auto import Wina :smiley:
Mais vire moi ça :banana: :cucumber: :hot_pepper: !!!

Respect au Customer Support malgré tout :slight_smile:

@Balla il y a pas de version beta exclusive et pas besoin d’une autre version pour faire fonctioner l’import winamax pour cela il suffit juste de savoir de servir d’un trackeur ptdr aucun bug a ce niveau la.
Je pense que le vrai probleme est qu’il soit en vente sur le site winamax imo. :joy:
Hm3 a sortie une version beta qui reconnait automatiquement l’endroit ou se trouve les dossiers car beaucoup se savent pas changer ces dossiers d’import tout simplement mais il y a rien de plus simple en fait.
En fait en voulant rendre service hm3 créé plus de probleme et les vrai bugs mettent du temps a etre reglé.

1 « J'aime »

Ok j’ai eu peur :grinning:
Il faut juste savoir afficher les fichiers cachès…

1 « J'aime »

Le probleme est que sur la version beta hm3 reconnais le nouveau dossier mais garde l’ancien ca créé un conflit ceux qui telechargent la version beta doivent supprimer l’ancien dossier.

1 « J'aime »

Je comprends mais c’est pas evident pour tout le monde…copier/coller puis indiquer le bon chemin du dossier dans le fichier de config devrait suffir normalement!?

Il cite pas la room, c’est winamax car tout les autres sites il faut rajouter manuellement les dossiers.
Donc sur la version stable il faut remplacer l’ancien dossier par le nouveau
qui est dans

windowsC>utilisateurs>« fred »>AppData>Roaming>wam.04351C371…>Localstore>documents>account>pseudo

Holdem Manager 3 View FAQ

et sur la derniere version beta il detecte auto le dossier mais il faut dans « site setting » « remove » l’ancien dossier ou le décocher qui se trouve dans « document » sur l’ordi.

Le HUD fonctionne en go fast mais ne fonctionne pas en tournois!

@castus182 moi j’ai un seul bug sur hm3 c’est celui ci

Tu as quel version de hm3, la derniere stable ou la derniere beta?
Telecharge la derniere version beta et verifie que dans « site setting » tu as que le nouveau dossier et pas l’ancien avec le nouveau d’activer, si c’est le cas décoche l’ancien dossier
Tu peux désinstaller la version stable et réinstaller la version beta via ce lien
3.1.16.7228 (Beta Release - June 25, 2021) (holdemmanager.com)
ou coche « Prompt for beta update »
Si tu souhaites pas télécharger la derniere version beta il faut que tu changes toi meme le dossier, la procédure est la meme quelque soit ton trackeur.
Le nouveau dossier se trouve ici :
windowsC>utilisateurs>« fred »>AppData>Roaming>wam.04351C371…>Localstore>documents>account>ton pseudo

1 « J'aime »

You need to update, or it won’t work.

1 « J'aime »

@HMSupport Hi, when is the next stable update scheduled? Thanks

I do not know when the next Stable update will be released as that is handled by the developers and our QA/Testing Manager. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] ‹ Check for Updates › and [x] ‹ Prompt for beta updates › options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - ‹ Check for updates… › option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold’em Manager

@HMSupport
on my laptop I have this version 3.1.16.72.10 where the bug 0/0 has been corrected, I wanted to download it on my desktop computer but I cannot find the link on the forum, why this recent version is not is more accessible because it fixes my bug, thank you.

I replied to your duplicate support ticket where you asked the same thing just a moment ago.

Here is a direct link to that version - https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=Alpha&version=3.1.16.7210

If it works in 3.1.16.7210 then it should also work in our latest beta version 3.1.16.7228 which you can download from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=Beta

p.s. Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels/tickets to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold’em Manager