Hud hm2 winamax

Salut à tous je voudrais savais comment enlever le hud du premier plan quand j’ouvre une autre fenêtre le bus reste au premier plan et une 2ème question si vous savais comment mettre l’heure française sur hm2 car il me marque avec 2h de retard merci à vous

Try this: HUD overlap on Winamax

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site’s server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports’ hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Options / Hand Importing / Site Time Adjustment

up

Il n’y a que moi qui ait un pb avec le hud sur wina? il ne s’affiche plus.

Idem

Idem mais uniquement en MTT

Pareil , je viens de lancer un expresso pour test…

pareil ça me rassure je suis pas le seul…

J’ai envoyé un mail au support ils ont connaissance du pb

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

sorry but your update does not work.
I had to reinstall HEM2 because of a lot of failing installation of the update, and when I reinstall there is an error message during the installation: If I ignore it i have HEM2 but I Don’t have the HUD on winamax, and if I Don’t ignore it i can’t have HEM2…

We posted a pre-release beta for Winamax Friday on our forums with an HM Advisory about it on the HM2 Home view. Please try the new beta on our forums - 2.0.0.8629 Offical Release Thread - PokerStars third party tools policy changes

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What can be done if the HUD does not work?

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] ‹ HUDStats › and ‹ FastPoker › option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:

• Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
  • Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
  • Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
  • Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.