(Malte, st julians) Place a prendre appart grinder

Hello la communauté,

Pour ceux qui serait intéresser, ma place est libre du 6/07 au 6/08 dans un appart de 3 a st julians. Ce qui veulent tenter l’expérience pour un mois ou même moins, n’hésitez pas a venir me voir par MP ou par Skype:lkt_renoi61-damien

Je filerais toute les infos de vive voix ainsi que des photos

See you soon

UP

Ca m’aurait surement interessée pendant le mois d’aout,dommage.

je partage la coloc avec lui, et je partirai peut etre au mois d’aout donc je tiendrai au courant si tu es intéressé :wink:

Merci,ce serait sympa.

up! la place est toujours dispo!

Je te l’aurais bien pris mais je suis a Rodhes en grece tout l’été !

Up toujours disponible

[03/07/2013 23:23:59] Jed: TO CONTACT ME: [stanpelf@yahoo.fr - (Jacques-Edouard Le GUENNEC in FB) or here)

Well, I’m in the roommate laurent NITUR [BELGIUM GUYS] and RASTAJOE grinder and cashgamer in Malta ST JULIANS well located.

We have a penthouse of 160m ² with a large terrace.

Our next-door neighbors are also grinders. We all came together (devil) and found two penthouses on the same floor.

The doors are almost always open, as you say in reality you 320M ² penthouse and 2 for the price of € 530 / month.

We have built an apartment for the grind and the other for relaxation but once there everything can change and everyone does as he pleases.

The other roommate includes three players cash you’ve probably heard. PAWWW player PLO / LINK44 (nhl) and renoi61 (nhl). Some nice guys with whom you probably hear.

FREE PLACE AVAILABLE NOW

ask me for pics